Sunday, 19 October 2014

Sistah calling!!

Some of you may know I have been reunited with my sister after 20 years over my dead mother's body. Wasn't the greatest way to meet her again but very effective. Quite effective that is when you have a police woman yelling at you over the phone first for having a French name and not wanting to talk French and that I wasn't talking to my sister for 20 years. She was also a bully trying to get every phone number I owned.

Apparently 20 years hasn't phased us much. Bonding well, making new tracks, finding out about each other, and I haven't had the urge to sit on her or tie her up and throw her in the closet since she does not bother me like before. It wouldn't be too kind considering I am much bigger than last we knew each other and her smaller. Kind of hilarious the thought if you ask me. She really was a stubborn kid but it did her good being so stubborn. Here's to you sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment