Saturday 21 April 2018

Exploring all Avenues

Does this make me look fat?
As you get older the more thing become repetitive and predictive which is where I can see how people get into a crisis. Breaking that loop.

It is a time for dreams and fantasy to come real. Some can be really interesting, adventurous, and soul fulfilling. Then some can be ridiculous, dangerous, and just plain ole stupid. To each their own and no one should judge cause either you are going there or have been there.

My guilty pleasure I am seeking out that I have been missing so much of for the past 20 years? BDSM scene and meeting people like minded. Hopefully much better than trying to get someone to be interested or make them aware they are interested as well.

Munches and play in local dungeons for a start. Exciting and a little scary at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment